Version 7.08 released -- May 31 2012, 11:06 AM
New added features in version 7.08:
- our script gets mobile! Version 7.08 introduces support for Mobile Templates.
- new Spring template
- multiple images upload feature. You can upload multiple images at once for the listings now.
- Popular Ads module
- Remember me on login checkbox. People can now choose to be logged in automatically.
- support to show posting date in the form: X days ago, X hours ago
- Hungarian and Afrikaans languages are added
- username checker for registration page. At registration process, after choosing a username a notification will be shown whether the username is free or used.
- fixes for Facebook Like button and login process
Version 7.06 released -- Feb 22 2012, 3:59 AM
New features in 7.06:
- a credits payment system was added. Your users will be able to buy credits once, and then use them to pay on your site
- SEO links were improved: some duplicate links were removed and canonical urls were added
- sending bulk emails was improved and a send Test email option was added
- the ratings module includes now a configurable reviews system
- new languages added for site frontend: Croatian, Latvian, Malay and Hungarian
- new languages added for site backend (administrator interface): French, Latvian and Malay
New features in version 7.05 -- Nov 23 2011, 9:44 AM
Version 7.05 comes with two important features: Location Filter and Location Subdomains.
Location filter allows you to configure one or more fields that can be chosen and will be remembered as current location. All ads displayed will reflect that chosen location every time you open the browser, until you change it again. For example: you configure Country and Region as location fields, and when your users browse your site, they can choose their default country and region. That country and region will be used as their default location, so they can only see the relevant ads for them.
Location subdomains is a feature that allows you to configure one field to be used as a subdomain every time you select it as a location. An example would be to configure City as a subdomain field. When a user will select Paris for example, the site http://yourdomain.com will become http://paris.yourdomain.com
Other important new features are:
- Fortumo payment supports now multiple products. You can now use Fortumo to pay any fee on your site by defining multiple products to match those fees.
- a new template was added: Zen template. You can view this template here.
- Polish and Greek languages were added to site frontend and Spanish language was added to administrator side
- you can now block ips directly from Manage Listings page.
New features in version 7.04 -- Jul 24 2011, 10:44 PM
Version 7.04 brings some new features:
- A new module: Banners Location is launched. This module allows configuring banners for certain locations.
- Added Google +1 button on details page and Facebook Like Box on first page (Social Networks module)
- Dealers can be grouped in categories in List Dealers Page module
Version 7 launched! -- Jun 12 2011, 3:28 PM
We are happy to announce you that OxyClassifieds Version 7 is released. Some features added in this version are:
- login using Facebook, Google or OpenId accounts
- more social networks features: Facebook like buttons, recent activity Facebook box, tweet buttons, automatically tweet ads when posted.
- search on Google map
- internal messaging
- rating for users and listings
- design improvements on templates
- and more important, the script has a series of improvements for fastening the pages load and to ease the load on the server.
Our existing clients can download the new version and upgrade scripts from their member accounts.
PayTPV payment added -- Feb 23 2011, 8:04 AM
ICEPAY payment added -- Dec 1 2010, 12:00 PM
New languages added for site frontend -- Nov 18 2010, 2:19 PM
3 new languages have been added for OxyClassifieds:
Fortumo SMS payment has been added -- Jun 15 2010, 2:03 PM
OxyClassifieds allows now payments through SMS with Fortumo. Fortumo is a mobile payment which supports at the moment 49 countries. Creating an account with Fortumo is free, and there are no monthly costs.
New modules added -- Apr 11 2010, 6:43 AM
4 new modules have beed added for our script:
- Listings Compare - Allow comparison between multiple listings.
- Meta Extension - Allows you to customize meta information for different search pages.
- News - Allows you to add and show news on your site.
- Similar Ads - Shows a number of similar ads on listing details page.